Sunday, April 29, 2007

whats up

I finally got to see Wednesday's LOST episode. I am sooooooo a SUN KWON fan now!
she totally rocked this episode.
When she was getting the Ultra Sound I was like YESSSSSSSSS! hands up in the air and everything.
Anyway I am now back to thinking that they are all in like purgatory or something like that.
They are all dead or whatever.

Moving on.... I have a new Doctor's appointment tomorrow. I went thru a bunch of hoops to get this appointment so I hope he is worth it!

Also.... Aly and I are thinking about going to Mauritania in July (so I really hope this Dr. is good he has to patch me up for my African adventure).
So yes I am a tad worried about going to the Sahara in the middle of summer.

Ok last ...but not least... I am baby sitting my nephew next weekend (Derby weekend). Yup no mint juleps for me... I am going to be watchin Nouh....yup two month old sprinkler system. And the sucky thing is that Aly will be busy and so it will be just ME! And then Aly's going to be like ohhhhhhhh whats the big deal ... its just a baby.
I can just see it
me: Oh my God Aly the baby just peed on me and it got in my hair.
Aly: (chuckles)....he's a kids. He dindt do it on pourpus (yes I am trying to type with an accent)
me: But that is gross and I think he did it on purpose... he had that crazy look in his eye when I was changing him
Aly: Are you Okay? (said in that Chan you are crazy tone he always has when he says that)

Ok so wish me luck

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazed Teacher said...

aww chan hes just a baby what harm can he do ..
p.s have u seen omen hahahahahahaha

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home