Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nouh is HERE

Nouh was doin some for real gang signs and he looked so Gangsta in his hoodie so I was just showin mah props!
This is my new nephew Nouh Z. Benaly 6 lbs 14 oz 18 1/2 inches.

And this is me with the proud papa.
Aly was there EARLY this morning (like woke everyone up early) and is already going to spoil the little guy ROTTEN! looks like Aly is going to be my competition! Jennifer (aka Proud momma) doesnt have any brothers or sisters so its between Aly and I who is the coolest. She has tons of friends who have decided to call themselves Aunti but I am the only real mccoy.
She was pretty busy most of my visit so I didnt get to take any pictures with her but she was there. Though Proud Papa would have you believe he did everything himself.
Turns out that Lemrabott (aka Proud Papa) knows everything there is to know about babies, brest feeding and general care of said babies. As he has 4 older sisters who had tons of babies he used to watch them and take care of them so please forward any questions to him he will help you out.


I just got back from visiting him and he is a CUTIE! He likes me too.
Want to see the Video? Check it out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on the adorable gangsta newphew!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Ol' Baby said...

congratulations chan!! he's cute Alhamdullilah. May Allah bless him with good health and keep him out of the ghetto!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home