Thursday, March 01, 2007

why I love UPS

After having a sister in the military for 8 years and half of that time spent deployed overseas. I have come to learn the sneaky tactics of the UPS guy/lady. My sister having nothing to do with her money except spend it ONLINE and no where else to ship it except our house, it was an almost daily event of hide and seek the package left by the UPS person.

I am SURE they have a class on hiding things in PLAIN sight! I had forgotten how good they were. Aly got a letter from Mauritania today and as I was putting the key in the door I noticed the floor mat looked strange and sure enough there was his package hiding right underneath.

I bet the UPS people are great at hiding eggs at easter.

The Fed Ex people I am not a fan... well there is this one guy I see everyday at work. He is ok.
But at home OH MAN they suck!
I havent had a home delivery of DHL but at work I am always chattin with the DHL lady she is ... well ... chatty.

Ok based on my dealings with the delivery people what have we learned?
Buy stock in UPS

FIN


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPS is a trip. In Indianapolis one time they left a box for us in the leasing office, and forgot to leave a note on our door telling us that it was there. Problem: There were frozen lobsters in the box. Problem 2: they were there for 3 days and no longer frozen when the leasing agents finally called us to inform us we had a smelly package there. I had to take the lobsters to the fish dept. at the grocery store so the guy could do a "sniff test" and tell me whether i could still eat them or not!

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPS IS a trip, sometimes they've left packages right in front of our apartment door. Thank God, we haven't lost a package yet!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home