Thursday, February 22, 2007

no nephew yet

Well my nephew was supposed to be born today. My sister in law was supposed to go in last night to be induced BUUUT the hospital was busy last night and would not see her until 4am so she decided to go in tonight.
So tomorrow I should have a new nephew.

To me this is my first nephew and I am a brand new aunt even though Aly has tons of Nieces and Nephews (one of my nephews is the same age as I am and is a Doctor!) but I have never seen them so they don't count. This one I will get to see and touch and I will have to remeber his birthday and have him stay the night and crap like that.
OH wait... i am gonna have to friggin baby sit.
DANG IT! being an Aunt is HARD! Plus I dont know my competition so how am I going to know if I am the Cool aunt or not?

Anyway there has been questions of when is this baby going to have a cousin.... man and you thought there was pressure before... SHEEEESH!



1 Comments:

Blogger musicalchef said...

Hey, how can you NOT be the cool aunt?!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home