Thursday, February 15, 2007

You ready for some good news?

I SAIIIIIIIIIID ... are you ready for some good news?

I CANT HEAR YOU!


Ok I will tell you anyway!

I went to the Doctor today ( the Kidney Doc) and my labs were WAAAAAAAAAY better!
I was all WOOOOOOO HOOOOO. Of course I am still sick and I need to see a Doctor about the LUPUS and getting that into remission buuuut my labs were greatly improved!

Ok so I really cut down on Protein but I never really did the Renal Diet right and the Doc said that it is pretty contriversial and for now not to worry about it so WOOOOO HOOOOO QDoba here I come!

I took Aly with me to the Doctor's office because last time I was all crying and freaked out and I know I seemed Crazy. So I am in the waiting room and it is all old people with Kidney problems and I am just looking at them thinking Oh my God is that how I am going to be. And I am just PRAYing with all my might. I turned to Aly and I told him I was worried i would end up like that and of course he is like "what if I end up like them first....you never know what is going to happen.... this is the life (sic).....it is up to the God (sic)"

He has a point.....so I'm gonna allow it.
Anyway I was glad he went because my Doctor is Arab and he was able to sneak in some questions he wanted to know....of course I know his hope was that the Doctor would answer totally in arabic and I would be none the wiser. But the Dr started answering in Arabic and then trailed off into english and I caught on to what the question was.
Its cool

anyway thought I would share the Great news to those who were worried

What did I tell ya ... I AM FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO


2 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

hugs and kisses to you! *muah!

11:44 PM  
Blogger musicalchef said...

Great! Stay healthy!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home