Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Year of the Chutney


At work I heard this old song by Crash Test Dummies MMM MMM MMM and I thought ... I wonder how they did the video for this. As soon as I got home I looked it up and I was POSITIVE the Boy who "shook and lurched all over the church floor" was Wentworth Miller.

I looked up Wentworth Miller and nope Not him... he is to old BUUUUUT I did find out he is Chutney (no wonder he is so Cuuuuute).

Chutney is when a person is really mixed. Most of America is technically chutney but they dont like to admit to it.

I am as Chutney as it gets
Barak Obama CHUTNEY
Wentworth Miller CHUTNEY
Tiger Woods CHUTNEY
Cameron Diaz CHUTNEY
Kimora Lee Simmons CHUTNEY
Frankie Muniz CHUTNEY (does he even know what he is?)

So there you have kids.... move aside pure breeds......we chutneys are taking over!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The D-yuke of Chut-nay...

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home