Monday, April 02, 2007

tut tut sounds like rain


Sometimes Aly can be so sweet.
He came home the other day and said hurry up lets go get some food. (He came home early and scared the crap out of me)
So I changed really quick and off we went. Driving driving driving and talking. He never said the dreaded "where do you want to go eat?" where I would reply " I dont care what are you in the mood for?" no no
he just drove to this hole in the wall place and we got some food to go.
Then we are driving driving driving ... I asked him where are we going ... he said the Galt House. I was like ummmmm we are going to bring our own food to the galt house? He said SURE.... they know me there. I was like ok *shrug*.
By this time I realise we are going in the opposite direction of the Galt House and actually going to the Park. Which was AWESOME. We found a cool spot and started to eat. Still chattin and havin a good time.
He finished his food in no time ... and I had barely touched my food. He then told me "huddy up huddy up before it rains" (that is Alyese for eat faster)
To which I replied ...."Aly it has looked like this all day ....what makes you think it is going to start now....besides its not nice to rush people when they are eating"

NOT EVEN A FULL MINUTE LATER:
plop plop right on my face. It started to rain.

UUUUUUUUUGH why do husbands have to be right all the time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

hehehe. this is a really cute post :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Abez said...

Why do husbands have to be right? Because they know it makes you mad! haha

Adorable post. :)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home