Sunday, January 21, 2007

FIRST: I am fine!!! no need to worry!!! I will be ok

I got some intresting news at the doctor so I have had an intresting past couple of days. Aly is one of those types of people who do not let you feel bad. He kind of lectures you into feeling better then he acts all silly until you laugh like crazy in public and people start to stare.

AGAIN: I am fine!!! no need to worry!!! I will be ok

But I really felt sorry for the doctor because last time I saw him we were all joking around and stuff and this time he was SOOO SERIOUS. I bet he was not looking forward to my appointment all day. You could kind of tell.

I know quite a few doctors ( and some soon to be doctors inshaAllah) and now I can see how sometimes it must be so hard to give people really bad news.

I didnt get really bad news... I got news ...something I have to deal with and I am going to be fine.
Seriously I am going to be ok ... I am FINE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger baj said...

glad to hear you are okay. what was the news?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home