Sunday, January 14, 2007

Birthday bash 2007


The Proper was to eat cake!

Well I cant get the pictures to go in order so I will just explain the steps:
1. Get familiar with the cake ... take a long look (that is the cake picture ...pretty huh)
2. Find your weapon of choice.... preferably a knife ... see how Aly is a little impressed by my lack of fear of the cake.
3. You cannot really tell by I have SLAYED the cake ... my other hand I have my hand up like I am a swordsman attacking the enemy (the cake)
4 EAT SAID CAKE and show him who's boss (yes even tho the cake had Pnk flowers it was a boy cake because it was chocolate)

Oh man it was YUMMY!

















I know I promised to put this up the night of my birthday but I was sore from dancing and partying. Yes it took me 3 days to get better ... ok ...so it didnt ... i was lazy and I forgot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Baby said...

oh man! that cake looks awesome! You look awesome too! Gimme some of that cake....gimme...i said GIMME! i like that you said it was a boy because it was chocolate...It makes complete sense to me but i don't understand why.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics, felt like I was there!!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home