Sunday, January 07, 2007

Crazy Friday

Usually I am tricked on Friday nights into watchin Ghost whisperer. How you ask? Well no one is home or available to go out on Friday nights as they are all working or have little kids. So I stay home and watch movies and TV and stuff. So Flipping around I run into Ghost whisperer (AN eVILE show). I try and change it...but I am hooked. I have tons of movies from my local Blockbuster or Mail in Blockbuster just sitting there begging me to watch....but no.....I have been sucked into Ghost Whisperer.
I watch the evil program and I always cry. CAUSE ITS SAD OK!
I hate it. Then I feel all stupid because it is a rediculous show! Anyway this Friday I was able to BEAT out the evil Ghost Whisperer....I was watching it and then a comercial came on and I flipped around and something else caught my eye... something stupid and then I gotbored with it and remeber I had my blockbuster stuff.
Popped in LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN (Great Movie) and TADAAAAAAAAAAA I had a great Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home