Monday, October 30, 2006

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... IT IS OFICIAL!
As you can see here I have my witnesses Mom and Aly to prove I did graduate!
Here you will see my graduation buddies (this time I made friends with the people graduating next to me... remeber what happened last time right!!! Besides we had a graduating class of like 1500 that is ALOT of names to sit thru!)
Ok so it is Chris on the Left and Stacy on the right. I had Macroeconomics with Stacy. So most of the graduation we talked about how that could have been US getting the President's Cup if we didnt get that stupid C in Macro (I am pretty sure the entire class got a C) Mom rocks you know because she was up ALL NIGHT at work and still sat through the WHOLE graduation!!! Sweet Aly gave me Flowers and an AWESOME Watch for graduation! He is SOOO proud of me (no not Broud... he can say the P)

Ah yess VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!


AAAAAAAANNNNND I graduated "with Praise" or CUM LAUDE!!!!!

Yeah I know last one was MAGNA cum laude but this was really hard ok (STUPID MACROOOO!!!)

ok so my masters ... I am gonna get SUMMA ok ..happy now?


2 Comments:

Blogger musicalchef said...

WooHoo, the comments are back!

Congratulations! Thanks for the awesome pictures!

I saw a funny graduation card that said "sumo cum laude" and had a pic of a sumo wrestler.

Good luck in grad school, and i hope you had a happy Eid!

10:49 AM  
Blogger baj said...

mubarak!!! that's mexicellent news.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home