Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hey cooky

I had a very very "chef" week going on at the end of last week
I watched the entire series of kitchen Confidential (great show!!)
I watched EVERYTHING Gordon Ramsay on You Tube (he is much nicer in London)
and to top it all off I watched Ratatouille.

Before I watched all this I have been cooking alot more than usual.
NOW I think I will only cook ... my tastebuds just cant handle eating out anymore.
I have pretty much ruled out all of the fast food places for one reason or the other.
(ex: they cook their fish and fries in the same oil so NO... Everything takes like Bacon there so NO....They always mess up my order so NO)

Then there is the regular resturants. Aly and I would order Carry out or go in but I have started to rule those out as well for different reasons... mostly the reason is ... I CAN MAKE THIS SO MUCH BETTER!

Ok so now I have to stop being all lazy and get to cooking!

Well I am going to do that tomorrow because we have so much fruit and Garlic bread so that will be dinner.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good, now you will have to cook for me when i come!

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home