Monday, January 03, 2005

Remeber Me?

First: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

ok now that I got that out of the way. The latest.... well I like my new apartment. Apparently LOTS of people like it because they come over ALL OF THE TIME. of course that could be because they are visiting my mother in law.

The mother in law:
She is really nice... sweeeeeeeeeet lady. Not a word of English ... wait I take that back ... she learned BYE-BYE today because my grandparents were leaving. ( I will get to that later)
She does not do much ... just pray, make du`aa, and listen to Qur`an alllllll day. Man I know she is bored but it has been cold or rainy so not a good time to go out. She has only been out once. And that was to see the MOST AWESOME DOCTOR IN THE WORLD .... Dr. Uncle Baji's Dad

Diagnosis:
She did have a Stroke.... but it was a one time thing we dont have to worry about. The worst part is over. She has HIGH blood pressure and she needs to take care of that.

Dilimma:
Aly and I say she should go home because she has absolutely nothing to do all day. I can not talk to her, I just sit and stare at her, Then I go cook. She has no one to talk to really. Just people who call ... you know for 5 minutes. And then when I call Aly to translate something for me.
His brother... Lemrabott wants her to stay about 2 more months to "relax". I say there is a difference between relaxing and BOREDOM!

Grandparents and DREA:
Ok so my sister came up for new years. She brought her new fella. Phillip AKA lico ( leeeeee co)
Lico seems to be a pretty cool guy. He is Puerto Rican. You know what that means right.... YUP ... He can dance. ahahahahahah
DU`AA's needed******* So far she will be Deployed to Iraq on the 16th*******DU`AAs Needed
My Grandparents also came up on Friday (and left today). We were one of the stops on their american Tour. Always a pleasure to see them. We had A GREAT time. The only thing they asked me about was Maryam as usual .... YOU SEE HOW SHE IS STEALIN MY FAMILY RIGHT FROM UNDER MY NOSE!

Ok so that is all so far

Did I forget anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home