Monday, December 20, 2004

moment of truth

Ok ... so we are all moved in. Actually our old apartment was ready to turn in ... 3hours later!
now it is just organizing the new place.

it is two bedrooms ....two baths. SO that is helpful.

The living room is WAY smaller but at least I finally get the computer in my room. Told you I would get my way on that!

The new place is pretty nice. But it is WAY more "grown up" looking.

I mean the walls are just oozing with that "when are you going to have a baby" speech I always hear.

So tonight my mother-in-law comes.
I am a tad freaked out!!!!!

Really I am supposed to be out buying a new bed. We gave her our old bed.
I just have no motivation to do anything. So tomorrow when I complain about sleeping on the floor.... remind me it is my own fault ok.

Thanks you're such a pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home