Monday, December 13, 2004

The raven wears underwhere at dawn

It is offical. My mother in law got her Visa. She will be here on Monday December 20th.

I have just finished my million page paper, and test. I have one more EXTREMELY hard Final exam on Wednesday then I can devote all of my attention to this mother in law situation.

What is that situation you ask .... it goes a little like this.

  • Finals this week.
  • She comes next week
  • My grandparents are comming from Trinidad on the 30th.
  • My sister is comming on the 30th as well . ( She is being sent to Iraq in january so this will be her last visit till she gets back from Iraq)

I am kind of hoping we can stay in our one bedroom. You know tough it out. But something tells me Aly is going to insist we move.

If we move it will have to be done by January 3rd.

WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!

Oh did I mention i am a cub scout leader?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home