Friday, November 19, 2004

Look before you leak

obviously I am talking about the watering can in the bathroom .... I always fill them ... and I think I am the only one in the world .... I mean I fill them to the tippy top so that I dont have to fill them every 5 seconds.

I just had to vent .... sorry

I am sure you can tell what happened.

Such an akward feeling ... like you are trapped... you pick up the watering can ( feel free to call it what ever you want here .... I will say watering can... even though it is not a can) and it is empty. Then you are like what do I do .... so you do the super stretch to reach the sink. Problem solved... odd feeling but solved.
Well today I was at my friends house and the sink is far from the toilet.
TALK ABOUT uncomfortable ..... of course I am not going to go into how I solved this dilemma, but I will say it was taken care of.
Why are you sittin there pretending like it never happened to you .... YOU KNOW IT DID!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abez said...

Lol!! No comment... :p

Hey, if you want a layout you actually have to email me! ANd Arg is the noise that angry pirates make. Would you like to join the pirate club? All it takes is over four inches of linear scar tissue...

6:29 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

you don't do a water level check before you do the deed? that's like a must. it's worse when you're doing the inventory check and there is no lota aka watering can aka mug never to be used for drinking. in pakistan we have something called the muslim shower. point and spray keeps you fresh all day. ok i've said too much. just wanted to let you know that i'm safe and sound in pakistan oh and i did get to talk to your mom and she had some sage advice as always.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home