Monday, November 29, 2004

Turkeeeeey

So I cooked like crazy ... well it was alot of food but I was pretty lazy about how I cooked it. Meaning it was easy to make.

We are the ones who believe in Thanksgiving DINNER ... so we have it at DINNER time around 6pm!

I had just put the turkey in the oven around 11:45 and my husband was like when will it be ready. When I told him it would take at least 5 hours he nearly fainted. He asked me to cook it faster. Ahhhhh boys are silly!

Well the bird took 6 hours and everyone kept looking at it to see if it was done yet.

My sister came up .... we had a good ole time.
She is going to be deployed in January... so that sucks .... but what can you do.

OH I know we could vote that evil president out of office... oh wait ... no .... most of america is to stupid.

Do I sound Bitter... because I am bitter you know!

1 Comments:

Blogger baj said...

i'm still bitter that he prevented her from attending yr wedding! whaddah jerk!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home