Monday, December 06, 2004

comming down to the wire

yes you heard it here first folks!

School is almost over... my apartment is a sea of papers!
My husband and I both have finals... final papers... final projects .... and final presentations.

OHHHHH it is a mad house! Plus we have all this paperwork for his mom to come here. OH MAH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNASSSSSS it is wild.

But it is kind of fun too. Does that make me a dork.
Before you make your comments ... lemme find my brass knuckles.
Ahhh yes here they are, next to my brand new switch blade ( well really it is a used switch blade my sister... you know Sgt. Calihan of the USMC. Yeah she gave it to me! uh huh... I used it once on the neighbor kid who called me a dork.... I am sure he would like to call me a dork again but since I stabbed him in the throat he talks all funny.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home