Monday, November 15, 2004

whoops

Ok so I was just going to complain about how I come to school to do lots of work
then I get on the computer and just play around.... laugh like a wild woman in the class room ( a class I don't even have just because I want to use this computer)

Ok that is it .... I need to hook up my computer.

I don't know why I haven't... well actually I do ... Because my husband has it in the living room ... and I want it in the bedroom ... so I think I am just being passive aggressive. I could be mistaken but I know that is why!

right so I suppose I will Finally do my work!

2 Comments:

Blogger maryam said...

honestly i don't see your dilemma. you need to hook up your computer to avoid laughing like a madwoman in a class that you haven't signed up for and that you are crashing.

7:13 PM  
Blogger baj said...

if you want a new template, i'd be happy to help but my version will pale in comparison to abez's. if sensai is too busy right now to do it for you though, email me yr login and password and gimme a theme and i'll see what i can do! :)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home