Wednesday, November 10, 2004

EWWWW

So have you ever gone into the bathroom and there you are washing your hands, checkin yourself out and then you watch someone come from the stall and head for the door. Its like you are so paralized with disgust that you dont know what to do! So you hurry up and finish washing up so you can follow that nasty person and see where they go so you know WHAT NOT TO TOUCH.
Well that just happened and my worst fears came true.... she went..... to ..... THE COMPUTERS!
Yes computers I sometimes touch. Keyboards I punch in my passwords get my information, print out and leave. Who knows how often this happens!
What else are these nasty people touching!
I bet George Bush doesnt wash his hands ... he looks like a non hand washer!

SO this might be the push for me to get the newly offered DSL in my area ( yes I live in the sticks and we are just now getting hooked up to the grid)

On another note ..... I got busted for falling asleep in class. We are walking out for break and the professor was walking next to me and she keeps looking at me and she says ... "you look tired."

WELL DUH of course I look tired that was the most boring crap I have ever had to sit through!
~~that was what I was thinking~~~~ I totally lied and said I had taken some medication and I was fighting to stay awake . So no it was not really a lie because it is Ramadhan and that is not possible to lie during ramadhan ...its just not .... I did take some medication ... at what 5am. And I am fighting to stay awake ... because Envitonmental law is SOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!

I feel better now that I have confessed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

Nauzubillah! So iskandilous! So isinful! Vat a veighty lie! hah hah hah!

Non-handwashers are .... *shudders*

I bet Bush doesn't bathe. He looks like a monkey.

*bows and walks out*

8:45 PM  
Blogger baj said...

Eid Mubarak, Marleny. :D

5:47 AM  
Blogger maryam said...

eid mubarak mix masta marlene! hope you had a wonderful day and give my salaams to your better half :O)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home