Friday, November 05, 2004

what just happened?

Ok so I have had a bad day!

For one I was not feeling so fabulous, two I was up all night ONLY to find out BUSH the moron won!

AMERICA …. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! BUSH IS AN IDIOT!

I mean come on we go to war for NO REAL REASON and kill tons of people and yet he is still re-elected! I don’t get it …. All I know is I need to run for president.

 

VOTE FOR CHAN IN 2016

 

Moving on … I go to class and find out that the whole class did not do so well on the midterm. My Professor is so mad she is making us do it RIGHT NOW. So I am here typing up my essays AGAIN! See this is me doing my essays. Uh huh … doing the essays. STUPID Essays …. I got a 72 … plus 8 points extra Credit … that is good enough I will make it up on the final … just don’t make me do these essays AGAIN!

 

Ok fine I will do it !

 



 

********see what I am up to on  www.chanc.blogspt.com******


Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page. www.yahoo.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Aishah said...

Makes you think.How can a few million people be so stupid.Such collective idotcy is rare.

6:36 PM  
Blogger baj said...

ok, a bunch of us have decided that new zealand is nice this time of year (this time of year means the next four years). wanna come?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Chantale said...

That is a great Idea... I hear New Zealand is really clean and they recycle and stuff!
Plus Zena the warrior princess and Hercules are there

10:36 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

you got my vote. so you're running for prez now huh? i knew my days were numbered...

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Chan! How do I join your committeeeeeee!!

-Abez

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home