Thursday, November 04, 2004

The plan

Ok so now that Bushy has been re-elected..... here is my plan.

I am going to turn my storage room into a Silo. Yup Fill it with Grain. well I am not sure what kind of grain but when we start starving .... you know when the depression hits.... you will eat anything right.

Ok also I am going to start stockpiling. Hmmm Nutella, M&Ms and Doritos.
I think I will convert my living room into a "victory garden". I will grow corn, carrots, tomatoes, zuccini, potatoes and tons of herbs ( just because we are starving doesnt mean we cant have FLAVA)

I will keep a cow, a sheep, and 3 chickens in my bathroom ( in case they poop you know )

And I will learn how to sew. I will sew socks all day long .... gotta keep your feet dry and warm.

yeah that is my plan.

Wait ... I am to old to be drafted right?
I'm MOVIN TO CANADA!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

Ooh, doritos?! Can I move in with you? *bats eyelashes*

2:44 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

can i just make your place my summer home? i'm not sure if i'm ready for that kind of commitment that owlie's willing but i can sew

3:03 PM  
Blogger Aishah said...

How about extra shavers and vaseline? :D

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home