Monday, November 01, 2004

ALLL MOVED IN!!!!

Ok so I have no clue how to post pictures on this thing! so I am going to emial the pictures from my phone again!
Anyway I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my new apartment!
It is SOOOO awesome and SOOOO worth it!
the extra few minutes drive and the extra $$$$$$$$$$$

Our building is BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!! no one has lived in my apartment except ME ...oh and ALY but you get my drift!
it is HUGE!! a one bedroom ...but 900 sq Ft.


ok so the old apartment has been turned in and we get back all of our deposit! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!! I burned a hole in the carpet and they still thought the apartment was super clean! ( it really was cleaner than when we got it!) So the property manager was just going on and on about how nice it was!

ok back to class

2 Comments:

Blogger baj said...

mabrook on yr new digs!!! what is yr new address so i can finally mail you yr darn thank you card for the wedding gift? email: kukamungaboots at aol.com

10:15 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

i'm so there. i'll be in in from monday to thursday inshAllah. so see you then? i'll call when i get there

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home