Friday, September 17, 2004

TOOT

Well ladies and germans... I mean gentleman. I have an announcement.
I don’t want to toot my own horn .... so I hired this full brass band to do it for me.
Wait
Why wouldn’t you want to toot your own horn? Sounds a little gross to me, having people tooting on other peoples horns. Does the words SPIT VALVE mean anything to these people!
Right ... ready ..... ON 3
one
two
THREEEEEE TOOT TOOOOOT TOOT TOOOOOOT
I GOT an A in both of my classes!
Man I am so happy you don’t even know! Maybe you do know but you are just keeping it to yourself.
That is fine .... NOW ... inshaAllah I am eligible for the PRESIDENTS CUP!
I wonder if he knows about this spit sharing horn tooters? I mean there he is giving out his cup and all !
( don’t worry Aamena and Chai ... I am going to wash it first!)

1 Comments:

Blogger maryam said...

oh wow. 2 a's. AND the president's cup. you should demand to be treated out and treated well. about washing that spitoon [first time word usage] you say that now. i know better though

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home