Friday, September 24, 2004

Spent

so I just wrote out this HUGE memo ... on the very exciting topic of GARNISHMENTS
YES so fun!
anyway I totally LOST it ... why you ask ... because I am such a perfectionist!
I had one little like that did not line up right and now I have to do the WHOLE THING AGIAN!
 
so you know what that means right
I AM GOING HOME
FORGET IT!
 
besides they are having all kinds of drama going on with the Happy Hour Crew ( aamena knows about friday Happy hour she will tell you )
 
ok
I must go home now ... I can't listen to this dribble any more
"yeah, I know, men are pigs I used to be one.... "   I shouldn't have to listen to that!!!!!!
 
SAVE ME


Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

Bwahahaha!

2:11 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU once again are the only one who can make be burst out laughing in such a hideous way and i dig that about you

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home