Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The brain you have called is no longer in service

Ahhh yes ... vacation.... is that what this is? I am gonna need a refund if that is the case.
Well I have been offered a position at Mattox, Mattox and Wilson !!!
Yes you heard it here first folks! I am THAT GOOOD!
I go in for an intership and I come out EMPLOYED
THANKS CHAI ( Maryam I wont say you real name... you know ... protect the innocent or something) for the good advice. YOU WERE RIGHT ... go with the experince NOT THE BLING BLING dolla dollas
WOOO HOOOO
anyway I feel I am a better person for it ... yep better than you .... and you .... and Phillip in the corner back there ... I am better than you too!
Ok so I am gonna go now
we better people need to get to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abez said...

We, the unemployed, do hereby thumb our noses at you working people. 9 o'clock? What kind of crazy am time is that hunh? :p

6:12 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

yay! what's up big spender! i'm really happy for you. you and your employedness deserve this. and you know when a firm has 2 same names that's a sure sign that you are better than us. woo hoo way to go marlene!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home