Friday, September 10, 2004

Mile long grocery

So after my freedom of the paper..... my husband decides we need to go Grocery shopping!
makes sense right ...... we are both hungry.... tired.... why not go shopping for food!

We get tons of fruit and lots of stuff that you have to cook in order for it to be eaten. No Not heat and eat..... I mean COOOOK! Gonna take a while coook. I know you know what I mean.
I would love to get those heat and eat stuff but then I look at the ingredients list and I think for something that is in such a small box why is the list SOOOOOO LONG!

So when you are tired ..... NEVER ... i repeat..... ARE YOU LISTENING.................. NEVER go to WAL-MART!
That store it too big!
For a store that big you would think there would be more EDIBLE food!
Three days later we are still walking in the food that is already prepared and we decided to put lots of nasty gross things you would not want to eat in it isle, but HURRAAAAAAHHHHH the check out line!
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
OH NO ... that is where you think you are out ...but you are not!
They scan things three times if you dont watch them !
( or in my case twice)
so we have to go to the customer service line ..... You better believe I want my $2.50 back!
This is where my husband is like ... lets just go ... its $2.50 !!!!
But No.... we cant let them win................ besides you know what you could buy with $2.50!
Well i am sure you can buy something with it ... and I want it back!
10 minutes ( no joke ) later we got our $2.50 WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
so then we get home .... still hungry ...... I am like hey Aly what do you want to eat. he was like , I dunno you decide.
So we ate fruit.... AS A MEAL! We were going to go to Taco Bell but we were too tired!

moral of the story: Eat and take a nap before you go shopping!

4 Comments:

Blogger Abez said...

I have learned- through old age age and the wisdom that accompanies it- that shopping on an empty stomach will make you buy:

Chocolate sauce
Peanut butter
Peanut brittle
Ice cream
Frozen eggrolls
A Box of milk

and still nothing edible.

4:28 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

you should have gotten ingredients for my famous [or should i say INfamous...you know, more than famous] tomato and cheese on french bread sanmich. and who the heck gets groceries at walmart? was this the super walmart? cause that's excusable

9:53 PM  
Blogger baj said...

hey! that tomato & cheese sammy is *my* idea. don't listen to chai, chan. she's delirious with hunger.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Chantale said...

Yes Super wal-mart and all this talk of yummy sanmiches is makin me hungry!

So baji seen that you are "just a wife" <----- Friends episode ... I know you saw it! Howz about you fix me one of them sanmiches ahhahahaha (this is the part where you do what I do to my husband and yell... no not say... yell "do I look like I work here!" works everytime!)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home