Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What you talkin bout willis

Asalaamu alaikom
Ok so i am at scool ... writting this paper that is due tomorrow.
What is tat you say .... how can I be doing a paper and "blogging" ... that is an excellent question I am going to have to have a confrence with my people about that and get back to you.

Man All I have to do is turn in this paper and I am FINISHED!
we are talking FREEDOM for two weeks!
so why have I not done it .... hmmm I am going to have to have a confrence with my people and get back to me on that!

Ok so that will be all
thank you
GOOD NIGHT
the 9 o clock show is different from the 8 oclock show!

3 Comments:

Blogger baj said...

WOOHOO!! i'm the first to comment! so. uh. yeah. 'sup?

3:56 PM  
Blogger maryam said...

go finish your paper or you will be beaten like a red headed stepchild. freckled if you don't get to it right now.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Aamena said...

Yeah so, you do realize that you are in serious need of a dictionary right???
Hugs Anywayz...

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home