Friday, October 27, 2006

I know you thought it would never happen BUT IT HAS!!!!

GRADUATION DAY!!! <--school colors

wooot woooooooot

OK so the people at work really surprised me with a card and a gift card for Olive Garden!!!
And now I am finding out People actually wanted to come to my graduation ... so I feel like a evil person not inviting anyone (well except Aly and Mom... I sort of felt like I was forcing them to come really)

So tomorrow is the walk. and I didnt even practice not tripping up the stairs!

STILL NO CAMERA so I borrowed my friends.
so I will have pics tomorrow ok ... the classic Me shaking Mr Sullivans hand and me standing with Aly and Mom with my Certificate.... me checking to make sure it is real .... mom checking to make sure it is real and not someone elses name scribbled out.

This is so weird because I am already in school for the masters and chuggin along very nicely at that!!! SO why have a Graduation MONTHS later????

BECAUSE I ALREADY PAID FOR IT!!! all Seniors are charged for it (the caps and gowns and stuff) so WHY NOT.

Plus I have to get the classic pictures. You know the ones so that if I die they show them at my memorial ( yes a memorial ... because I am so famous and they have a memorial servious with loads of crying people and the president and govoners and such.) ....right so yes at my memorial they have my graduation pictures ... ohhh and if I am ever Kidnapped they will have the pictures on TV.
What kind of Kidnapping coverage would ABC have if they dont have Graduation pictures of me looking so happy!!!!

Ok wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home