Thursday, September 21, 2006

Ding dong the witch is dead

After a long day of work ... Aly meets me at work to get Coffee. Of course he has his laptop with him... and with it an ulterior motive.
Aly: Oh Chan do you think we can find the battery for the laptop (meaning the extended life). Or the car charger.
Chan: Well ... there is a Best Buy right across the street from Panera.

Long story short I dont get home until 8:15 and I am FREAKED out because I couldnt remember when Grey's Anatomy started.

I look in the tank and the very alive Crab has lost his claw. I mean the Claw is on the left and the crab is WAAAAAAAy over there on the right.
I go back to looking at Grey's (this is just the Season overview *Sigh-o-relief* I didnt miss it)
Then I look over at the tank and crabbykins is BELLY SIDE UP!

DEAD.... can you believe it. ... I am no crab doctor but seen that he ate all of the fish ... he must have starved to death ahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home