Thursday, July 13, 2006

so school is pretty demanding (and I only have one class... of course in this program you have to have permission from the dean to take 2 classes!!!)

I am taking plenty of breaks hanging out with the old crew. Doing old lady things. Good times


So Aly started talking about buying a house!!! after all of these years of me saying we need to stop wasting our money and buy a house .....he is saying the same thing. ONLY now I am saying we need to stay in apatments because we dont know where we will be in the next year even.

EEEEEKS what shall we do

Well I am hoping for a cool job... maybe in UTAH.... why Utah... I dunno .... why not

NOOOOOO wait ...NEVADA!!!! why? three words BO NAN ZA
I will be like the cartwrights.....I will get a ranch.... and a chinese cook and call him/her Chop Sing
I will wear the same clothes every single day ... no matter how many times I have been shot
And I will help out random strangers

yes Nevada it is

ok I am going to look for jobs now then ... do more homework

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home