Wednesday, July 05, 2006

SO I called up Toshiba and Roy this really cool Brit Bloke answers and I am like ROY, Help me out here. I have this laptop and my wireless is not working! SO he was like ..Do you have a router? And I am like ROY I am not gonna buy a router if this wireless is not going to work, so I attempted to test the waters on this wireless bad boy and its not working at any of the free wi-fi places.
SO he says on the right hand side of your computer there is a small switch do you see that switch ... and I am like ummm yeah .... you mean the one that is turned off?
then I said "Dont play around with me Roy and make me feel all stupid like all I had to do was flip the switch" HE was quick to tell me he gets lots of calls from people for the same thing. So I am like ROY that makes me just as much of a Dumbass as they are. He was rollin. And he was like no its not like that. And he was really cool and said for me to call when we get a router and he will make sure it is connected properly.
SO yeah .... apparently I dont need a router Because I am workin fine off someone elses!!
(Watch me think I am all slick like I am stealing it and the Apartment place has it for free or something ahahahahahahha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home