Monday, August 21, 2006

a lot on my plate

so its pretty much my bed time and my brain is racing.
I am sort of in a phunk.

I am all these things I need to work out. And the only thing I want to do it GO. I want to move. Where you ask
Good question... I dont know. Aly is saying ... where we can move where ever you get a good job. And I am thinking... where should I even look.

Then there is the whole baby issue...the real pressure is on now. I mean Doctor pressure....friends pressure....husband pressure.
Kinda hard to travel with a baby. And the whole world has to go Silent at 7pm because the baby is sleeping (I am just waking up at 7)

So I think if I just move all of my problems will be solved. Well ok so that is not true. But it will be more fun.

Maybe I should join the peace corps. DO they take married people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home