Monday, June 19, 2006

3.52


Yup it is offical. Got my LAST report card. It has my total cumulative credits so I am FINISHED. I have proof in BLACK and WHITE.
So now I just wait for the Certificate.
Whats that you say ... you didnt get an invitation to my graduation .... Now you KNOW that has to be a mistake because I have walked every single graduation since I was in Preschool! Our next Graduation 'walk' will be in October (dont ask) so send me your address and you will get an invitation (if your on the list ahahahahah)

Yeah so my grades.... yeah it was pretty bad as you can tell from the Title. All that Hard work in my legal classes. gettin good grades and it is just ruined YESSSSSSSSS RUINED by my stupid non legal classes. If only I needed more MATH or something... I am good at math! Accounting THAT IS NOT MATH!
Economics that is not REAL!

Anyway I doubt this gradutaion I will have any type of honors...well I might have CUM LAUDE I dunno ..... last one I got the Presidents Cup AND I was MAGNA CUM LAUDE (a mere .01 of a point away from Summa cum Laude! but I am not bitter... my friend/Rival Sabrina got Summa cum Laude and we were fighting with each other about it the whole time we were lined up for Graduation UP to the LAST minute).

Ok well at least I graduated right ... that is all that matters. I am looking for a Job now and I am looking into DC. Of course ALY on the other hand has some interesting things going on here... and so i dunno WHAT is going to happen.
SO Prayers would be appreciated thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home