Monday, June 12, 2006

GO T & T

Ok so it was only a Draw against Sweden ... but to most Trinidadians it might as well been a win!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... neither could I ... GREAT MATCH!
Now .... TnT vs. England (can the Soca warriors take on Becks?)

Speaking of Trinidad.... I have a Refil package of Trinidadian Ketchup. I am sure I have mentioned the Ketchup many times. Well my Orginal bottle was thrown out a few months ago and so I have been ketchup deprived Ever since. I have resorted to Ketchup packets ONLY because I REFUSED to buy american ketchup when I have really good TnT ketchup. SO I have been Searching all of the stores for ketchup bottles. NONE!!! you know those red bottles you see in resturants ... NO you dont see them anymore because they all use Heinz bottles!
They no longer exsist.
So I finally Broke down and bought a bottle of ketchup.
Of course I dare not even tempt myself with it ... I opened the bottle and poured it down the drain. Of course the whole time I kept thinking about starving children in the Congo would would love to have that ketchup on their ummm ....Gruel? ANYWAY poured it out and ripped off the labels ( I dont want people to think I use RIFF RAFF ketchup!) and Filled the bottle with the good stuff

French fries anyone?

Funny thing is ... when I eat it I always think about Sitting at the table with my sister and my cousin Jody at Granny Glorias ...My sister and I could barely understand what Jody was saying he would talk sooo FAST! He was doing his A levels (or O levels ... I dunno one of them letters) and he would get home from class and she and I would still be asleep.
OR
eating Paylau (no I dont know how to spell it but that is how you say it pay-lau) and chicken at aunti Ann and Uncle Selwyns house with all my hundreds of cousins

OR KETCHUP on Aloo PIE at the beach OOOH MY GOD!!!!! that is good (yes I know you are supposed to put stuff like Kutchela or Chutney but Ketchup is way better!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home