Friday, May 26, 2006

it was a dark and stormy anniversary

so the day started out really nice and beautiful and HOT!!! and where was I ... WORK! UUUUUGH! Then right after work .... YUP ... you guessed it SCHOOL!
TWICE ...yes I said twice, the electricity went out. And I was in an interior classroom ... so PITCH BLACK DARK. everyone was using their cell phones as flashlights.

OK so the second time the lights went out the prof said we could just go to break. Well my momma dint raze no phoolz so I high tailed it out of there. Running thru the rain to go me Aly.

I drove all over the world before we decieded where we were going to meet.
We had a lovely dinner and then came home.

All that with a wonderful light show in the sky. (our anniversary present from Allah...TOP that)

Ok back to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home