Saturday, May 20, 2006

ahhh US

so apprently I have good credit! I fell victim to the evil credit card monsters that used to hang around colleges and say "hey there little girl(or boy) here is FREEEEE money!!!"
Well I learned my lesson and tadaaaaa 10 years later I can get rewards cards with huge limits. Of course little do they know I rarely use anything except my debit card and I always pay off my cards at the end of the month.
THAT WILL SHOW THEM those EEEEEEEEEvil credit card BEASTS!


So I am off to GA .... jealous.... yeah I know.
Aly and I needed a mini MINI vacation and thought we would check out the Fam away from fam. (kinda like the home away from home) its kinda like having a summer home. Its my summer family HEHEHEHEHEHE (yes I really was cracking up at that!)
So I am FOR real craving some panera baguette with butter!
IT MUST BE PANERA! why I dont know. They must use time released chemicals that make you crave their bread and NO others will suffice.
Sort of like what the a certain Col. Sanders used to do. OHHHHHH your gonna buy my Chick ken OOOOOOOOOh (So I married an Axe Murderer..... A MUST SEE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home