Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Books, its whats for dinner

yeah so speaking of reading, I recently finished the real version of the Three Musketeers right (not the kiddie version that was really missing out lemme tell ya) so Now I am reading 20 years after sort of like three musketeers part II. I LOVE IT!!!! I am like duuuude this is one of the first part 2s not to suck. History in the making. OH MY GOD I love reading.... I hate TV. AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I will never go hungry again! no no I mean never watch TV.... hmmm .... except Desperate Housewives and Alias .....and BBC world news with Katty Kay.... it just annoys me when she says her name, "and I'm Katty Kay, your watching BBC world news"
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH .... it's these times I miss Mishal Husain. Or even Zainab Badawi.
*sigh*

Oh yes back to the books, ummmm I love them .... The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home