Wednesday, September 14, 2005

must not laugh

So have you ever been in a situation that you are trying not to laugh, and that just makes you want to laugh even more.

Well H-biddy and I have this joke, these guys brought some desserts to aunti R's house because they got married and she asked for it. I am pretty sure she was just kidding. So H-biddy and I were like "what you got married and didnt bring us a toaster" and "how you gonna go and get married and not bring me a Blender!"
Trust me it was hilarous...moving on

One of the guys that got married was at work today and I am sitting there in my head talking about how "how you gonna get married and not bring me Vacuum cleaner" so of course I am laughing ... and I have a customer who has to pay like $775 in taxes and stuff. That is just not funny!
But I cannot help myself!
OHHHH it was bad!
THANKS ALOT HBIDDY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home