Wednesday, September 07, 2005

the heavy breather

SO I am sitting in my class ... about to take my final. Everyone has been chit chatting but now we are ready to calm down and quiet down and get ready for the final. Then I hear it. The guy behind me is sleeping. I find that hilarous... the the professor starts handing out the test. The guy is still sleeping. Then the guy behind me takes the test from the professor... only he is still sleeping. THEN IT HITS ME..... OH MY GOD he Breathes like that!
The whole time I am trying to take my test all I can here is this man breathing AND REALLY LOUD! CANT he get that fixed! I cannot work under these conditions!
this is INHUMANE! I thought any minute now he would SNORE! it was HORRIBLE!

PLease PEOPLE ... if you are a heavy breather.... go to a doctor because that is NOT NORMAL and you have something wrong!

thank you and have a great day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home