Sunday, June 19, 2005

the perfect wedding present

I was at a BBQ/dinner party. (they BBQed way before everyone got there so it was all sitting out like at a dinner party... how was I supposed to catogorize that)

Well an hour into the party there is this chime that sounded at first like a door bell. But it sounded like HEY JUDE. It went on for a while, so i went investigating and I came to this AWESOME clock, when you looked at the clock it seemed like it was the changing of the guard with little men spinning around at different places. Plus it was chiming HEY JUDE!

SO then I was like MAN EVERY BEATLES fan must have this clock.
Then I thought OHHHHHHH man I got a wedding present ... now I just need a wedding.

That person would always rember me EVERY HOUR!
Sure it would get annoying 10 years from now when they cant get those stupid songs out of their head... but it will be worth it!

********* GREAT NEWS!!!!!!**************
I was just trying to find THAT clock and I found many versions of the clock SOOOOOOOOO no need to fight on who is going to get married first. There are plenty to go around ... and no repeats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home