Tuesday, September 13, 2005

evil cricket

It is 6 o’clock in the morning. Where 'm I gonna be? Outside ...KILLIN CRICKETS! (is that how the song goes?)

Anyway it is 6am and because of some INSANE people in my apt building leaving the outside door open. WHY? I don’t know. We have a cricket in our apartment. Well we had 3 but Brave, warrior Aly has killed 2 of them. The evil third one hid behind the water heater. FINALLY it came out of hiding in into....yup... you guessed it MY BEDROOM!
So there is a perpetual alarm clock going off in my room...and no sign of a snooze bar!

For some reason Aly, the lightest sleeper in the world, is sleeping through all of this noise. Usually he wakes up for the slightest small noise. But not tonight. Nooooooooo

Usually I am a very heavy sleeper, but I was having a CRAZY dream so I was kind of glad I heard the SONIC BOOM of cricket.
I was lying in bed plotting on how I was going to kill this cricket. Slowly and painfully. Then I was thinking how it is a bug and probably cannot feel pain. Then I decided I would put it in a jar and put that jar in a bigger jar, enough so I could not hear it. Then I would just sit and laugh at it and wait for it to suffocate.
Am I evil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home