Tuesday, September 20, 2005

mad at the world day

Ok so today was one of those days where only stupid people came out.
I mean honestly, is there no hope for the human race!
AM I THE SMARTEST one on the planet?
This is why I dont own a gun... because I would use it to thin out the herd.
This whole "survival of the fittest" thing is not working very well because there is someone out there protecting all of these IDIOTS!
I really cannot get into specifics but MAN am I a great actress! People tell me amazingly stupid things and I just grin and say OH WOW, or REALLY thats GREAT! and move on.
AND THE EMMY GOES TO........ CHANTALE for the role of "pretends she actually gives a crap when she really doesnt"

-Well I'd like to thank God for making me such a great actress. I would like to thank my mom for givin berf to me. I would like to thank my husband for ummm... well thanks Aly. Man I just could not have done this without all the stupid people out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home