Monday, May 09, 2005

Why do I keep doing this

Ok so Finally I get back to bloggin. AS usual I have a BIG OLE PAPER due in a few hours and I am PROCRASTINATING!
Not only do I have to turn in the paper today .... I also have to do a presentation on the paper... you know THE PAPER I DIDNT WRITE!

UGH!

well I also have so much stuff to write about..... so I will write here instead.

I went to this store opening and I bought this $250 camera for ... prepare yourself. $90
How did I do that you ask. WELL.... first the store had it on sale for $170 Plus a mail in Rebate of $30. So i was like COOOOL MINE!!!!
Then if you opened a Store card you saved 10% .... OK
well when I get to the register this lady had no clue what she was doing ... as my friend had just gone thru the other cashier I explained it to her ... but she didnt believe me .... so she got the manager.
The manager ALSO did not know what she was doing and I explained it to her as well . Instead of being nice ... she got snotty with me and tried to make me feel like I dont have a clue.
So I shut my mouth and let them mess up everything.
So they discounted my order TWICE once manually and once automatically

WOOO HAAA the camera is AWESOME so I dont care!

OK FINE back to my paper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home