Monday, February 27, 2006

The Date


Ok so I went on a date with my mom yesterday.
It was REALLY nice!!! NICE I SAID!
We had Brunch at the Flagship ( I called a 2 hours ahead of time and made reservations so that meant we got to sit in the revolving side.... wonderful view of the Ali Center).
So after we stuffed ourselves silly we went to see MADEA'S FAMILY REUNION OH my goodness that was a funny movie ( well and sad and MAD and shocked). A must see.
And OF COURSE the people sitting next to us brought their BABY to the movie. I KID YOU NOT! I was so into the movie I didnt notice it the baby made noise or not. But at the end of the movie Madea is talking to the audience and she is like WHY DID YOU BRING THE baby... DONT BRING the baby to the movies. I was ROLLIN! But they left early so they missed the message!

On our way out mom and I played.....

WAIT FOR IT...................


DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION <---you gotta see that link

yes ... I repeat my mother and I were hopping around playing Dance Dance revolution. IT WAS SO FUN!
Dude my mom is sooooooo cool! Of course she started off the game thinking that what she stepped on the guy would do ... then she was like "WHY is he stepping there I didnt touch that" then she realized she had to do the moves he made.
IT WAS AWESOME

Fun good times with mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home