Sunday, February 19, 2006

horrible news!!

Ok so I have some pretty bad news.... Apparently one of my eyes is bigger than the other. NO... I DONT THINK IT IS BECAUSE I AM SLEEPY! I think it is because I am deformed and my parents tried to cover it up from when I was young by making me wear glasses!

Speaking of ... I need new glasses. These are quite dated and I know people can tell. But they are so awesome! Aly has stepped on them twice and they are still in good shape!

I also need a new phone... I was thinking about getting the SLVR but I dont really like motorola. I like MY pHoNE! I love my calendar, my alarms, ALL OF MY contacts, my cool rings. I LOVE YOU SAMSUNG!!!! But I think we are growing apart. You have become to Highmaintance I need to move on. NO NO its me... I just cant afford you anymore... sure you dropped a call or 20 and people would say they cant hear me ...but I know it was their fault not ours!
PLease SAMSUNG you are making this much harder than it has to be. We need a clean break................ NO ....... WAIT ...........I changed my mind! I NEED YOU.
Sure I would be saving $50 a month if I switch ... but I wouldnt have YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home