Sunday, November 13, 2005

evil Chick-fil-a


Why is it the ONLY time I ever want/think about/crave Chick-fil-a is on a SUNDAY!
You know when they are CLOSED!!!!!!!

Yummy chicken on a soft bun with warm pickles and Kriss/Kross(jump jump...daddy mack make ya wanna JUMP JUMP) fries!


that is their EVIL trick ... hmmm lets seee how can we be the CRUEL-EST company IN THE WORLD!
-OH OH I KNOW
-Yes ... you in the back.... Phillips is it?
-Yes sir.... I have a great Idea... we load up our advertising to have delayed reactions...something like ohhh I dunno they only think about eating our delicious sandwiches on Sunday... and WE WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY!
-GENIUS!!!!!!! Phillips You are going to be our new VP of marketing
- umm my name is not Phillips its Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home