Tuesday, November 08, 2005

cell phone rant

Ok so I love my cell phone... could not live without it! BUT with such a wonderful tool COMES responsibility and RULES!All day at work I hear people cell phones go off. Then in Class MORE cell phones "accidentally" go off.Some Cell phone etiquette is needed.here ya go:

1. NEVER I REPEAT NEVER get a ring that is a song. NOPE just dont do it! you can get the polyphonic or whatever version of the song or just the melody But it is TACKY to hear singing start out of no where. YES PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU CAUSE YOUR RING IS STUPID!

2. Unless you are in a really crowded noisy place VIBRATE IS NOT SILENT! WE CAN HEAR IT! and you are bothering me.

3. You are not important enough to take the call in the middle of class or in the middle of a business transaction or at work!

4. There are super sensitive microphones in you phone ... you do not need to talk SOOOO LOUD!

5. (this one is important) Cell phones are not an accessory ok ... they do not look cool on your pants.... you look like a DORK! In the pocket... in the purse FINE hanging on the top of your pants .... I mean it is no different than a pocket protector ok.I know I know you dont want to hear it but it is true! You look ridiculous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home